Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Intro

What better time to talk about music than with all of this SOPA and PIPA hullabaloo going on?

Hi, my name is Detective Ventriloquist, and if you're wondering, no, that is not my ACTUAL name, and, yes, it is indeed my name according to the Wu-Tang Name generator, a la Childish Gambino, or Donald Glover. Good luck finding out what my real name is.

A little about myself: I love music. Among other things, such as film and art. I'm a critical person of my own thoughts. I enjoy, in this order, Tumblr, Twitter, and Facebook in order to express myself, and am now trying out Blogger.

I will periodically write about music that I love, be they songs or albums, mainstream or indie, and so on. As long as time permits. I am busy, of course. If you want my opinion on anything music related or otherwise, I will be more than glad to give my honest opinion. A heads up, though: I'm not a fan of metal music, country music, or gory movies, but I'll give anything else a try.

Talk to you soon!

The doctor is now in...

No comments:

Post a Comment